BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

£75 for a worse battleforce. no thanks

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Ive just started a pre-heresy Iron Warriors army usng FW armour Marks. By the time i get the army to 1500pts all the new Chaos stuff should be out so i can start a brand new codex Iron Warriors army
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Brother-Sergeant

Can't wait, I am looking forward to running my two Forge world Dreads and Hell brute with a WarpSmith behind them, it will be pretty cool. I am just wondering who I should put in a squad with him?

pricewise... nice to see GW fleecing us some more.

First-Captain

GW gave me hope with the amazingly priced starter set for what you got. Then they charge more for the battle force which contains less stuff...
    For the Greater good.

- Fantasy format, hardback, full colour
    I have two words for this, and those words are **** and YES.

This news just in..... Luxury product costs money!

More as we get it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It looks like a good Codex, but I'm not even slightly tempted.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    It looks like a good Codex, but I'm not even slightly tempted.
    I'll buy the codex when it goes digital, which i love the way they are set up in iBooks. Eventually I'll only need my iPad and mini rule book

My two cents on chaos.. I was expecting more about the hell brute. (guess its just a dread and I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up)
    And I'm really hoping there is big difference from normal marines.. Like tons of crazy...
    I'm surprised there isn't

Quote Originally Posted by apahllo View Post
    My two cents on chaos.. I was expecting more about the hell brute. (guess its just a dread and I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up)
    And I'm really hoping there is big difference from normal marines.. Like tons of crazy...
    I'm surprised there isn't
    I wouldn't give up hope just yet, I don't think we've seen enough of the rules to make a judgement. If you're basing the hellbrute stats on the ones in the starter I assumed that they were just temporary to provide a simplified starting experience but it's unlikely that they will be massively different from normal marines as they are just an offshoot of them. I feel like their stats will be different enough when we finally get our hands on the codex, certainly more than just a non-codex loyalist chapter.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast