BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Games Day 2012: The WFBening.

I'll repost all relevent things to WFB here from GD UK as we get them. A little snippet from someone claiming to be inside already:
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Is Resistance
    Not 40k BUT - Plastic Blood Dragon Knights?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'll repost all relevent things to WFB here from GD UK as we get them. A little snippet from someone claiming to be inside already:
    You mean there will be stuff that isn't CSM or HH at Games Day?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Apparently, though there doesn't seem to be anything at GD. Not a single piece of news of picture in nearly an hour.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

K'daii destroy WIP.

First-Captain

That looks bad a$$ I don't even know what it is!

It's sort of a fire elemental daemon infused golem thing mad by Chaos Dwarfs.

Like the face but the cheek and chin blades need pulling back I think. Looks like he could accidentally decapitate himself by trying to look over his shoulder.

BAHAHAHAHA!

That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages, I hope that whole rear half is just a placeholder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2853[/ATTACH=CONFIG]

From warseer, plastic blood knight apparently, just looks like the zombie dragon rider to me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	2853  
    http://the-deathwing.blogspot.co.uk/
    Have a look at my Dark Angels blog!

Yup, just the dragon rider sadly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast