BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

So there is nothing other than FW stuff? That is disappointing, though not surprising.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Apart from some great dioramas, no, unless there was stuff from the seminars that we havn't heard yet.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

What a pretty boat.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Mourngul and an empire knight, pic posted by Fen on Warseer:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

From Toyz in the Hood, huge pic (sorry) but such a nifty diorama:

Oh and from [URL="http://the-responsible-one.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/games-day-2012-news-rumours-and_23.html"]here[/URL]:
    The next book will be "Battle of Blackfire Pass". It will probably be released next year. It has been slightly delayed due to the focus on other new stuff. The book will focus on Orcs & Goblin, Dwarves, Empire and Monsters.

A picture was shown of the Mourngul - a big half body, large mount and long arms. One of the arms is grabbing a horse as it runs along. This was sculpted by Edgar. The model was also on display somewhere, so if someone hasn't got a picture of this, then the internet has roundly failed.

Steve Whitehead has sculpted some Empire Command models. Edgar has sculpted some Dwarf Command models including a pipe smoker. Tony approves of this, and thinks there should be more pipe smoking models in general. His idea for pipe smoking Marines was shot down by Mr Bligh.

A battle standard bearer from the Goblin command section by Keith was shown off.

And that was it for Fantasy. Apparently there's quite a lot going on in 40K at the moment! (Although there was one new artist there for Warhammer Forge for whom Games Day was her first day. Here's wishing her the best of luck!)
    Last edited by eldargal; 09-23-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Still wasn't as cool as the Defence of Itza, that had running water and smoke!!!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12