BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Chapter-Master

Default What OOP model is missing from your collection?

So I always thought this would make a good character of some sort, but never got round to buying him. Which models do you wish you'd got when you had the chance?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0403.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	2861

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I wish I got more Thousand Sons before they.....

Haha, I kid, I kid.

Occuli Imperator

The Leman Russ model.

Or old BA Captain

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	$(KGrHqVHJ!0E+Owq0!j9BP6TtSlCT!~~60_12.JPG 
Views:	526 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	2862  
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

For eldar, nothing but a few RT guardians, I have everything else except a couple of unreleased things.

Apart from that I want one of the Imperial Citadel Dragons, chicken sized kits produced in 1982-3 for a bit before the moulds fell apart. Very rare. My eldest brothers have one, the barstuds.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    For eldar, nothing but a few RT guardians, I have everything else except a couple of unreleased things.
    I have RT guardians .

That imperia dragon is lead, that would cost a fortune!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I have msot RT guardians, just missing a few. Not too fussed could probably find them on eBay given enough time.

They rarely pop up on eBay for around a thousand pounds apparently.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

I have just discovered that whom I thought was an alternative warwalker pilot is actually a musician, and that one of my guys is a standard bearer but without the standard

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    So I always thought this would make a good character of some sort, but never got round to buying him. Which models do you wish you'd got when you had the chance?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0403.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	2861
    You know, there's actually an awful lot of models from Necromunda that would've made great characters in an IG/inquisitorial army.

And nowadays the Cawdors would be great in a Chaos Marine army

Chapter-Master

I know I was just flicking throught he '98 annual and there's some quality stuff, shame they got rid of the "you can order anything we ever made" mail order service.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I know I was just flicking throught he '98 annual and there's some quality stuff, shame they got rid of the "you can order anything we ever made" mail order service.
    Spoken for truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast