Jes Goodwin mentioned at Games Day that he had enough Eldar and Dark Eldar artwork to fill a book for each if BL gave the go ahead for it. This has set some of our devious little fan minds whirring at Warseer and we thought it would be nice to encourage Black Library to do this by sending them some letters.

The letter (drafted by silverstu):
Dear Black Library,
I would like to register my interest in the publication of an art book covering Eldar and Dark Eldar by Jes Goodwin. Jes’ sketchbooks and illustrations, from the occasional pieces published online on in White Dwarf are simply stunning. As a fan of Jes’ work and a collector of these factions a collection of his illustrations would be a highly desirable item in itself. Such a book would be an invaluable background source book coming from the man who’s creative vision has shaped these elements of the warhammer 40k universe.
I sincerely hope this is something the Black Library, in collaboration with Mr Goodwin, would publish in the future,
All the best,
Black Library contact details:
[url]http://www.blacklibrary.com/Getting-Started/Contact-Us.html[/url]

If you have any interest in seeing a book of eldar/dark eldar art by Jes Goodwin, please let BL know. Posting on Facebook probably wouldn't hurt either.