ALIENIDS 1850

ill be taking this list to a GT

HQ

Swarmlord

1 tyrant guard-rending claws/S.talons

Hive tyrant w/ Wings, 2x TL Devourers, parox/leech

TROOPS

10 Termagaunts w/ Devourers

Tervigon- cluster spines, onslaught, catalyst,(I think also toxin sacs,adrenal but not sure since I'm at work)

HEAVY

Trygon

Mawloc (could make it a trygon but i want some variety, possibly somthing the opponent hasnt yet dealt with or very often)

3x Carnifex w/ 2x TL Devourers (i know carnifexen are overpriced)

should be close i might have left out an upgrade or somthing but im at work so cannot check a codex/army builder currently

The change I recently made was take out 2x zoanthropes and a walking hive tyrant with 2x devourers and armoured shell for swarmlord and guard.

Both the swarmlord and flying tyrant will be taking Biomancy in most games, as for the tervigon it really depends on the opponent, if he has enough firepower I'll probly keep the guaranteed feel no pain. The army plays fairly straight forward, carnifex, devour-gaunts,and swarmlord unit deploy together(carnifex in front, swarmlord behind) aggressively to try and force the opponent to castle, the flying tyrant, mawloc, and trygon reserve with a 2+ roll on turn 2 and try to box in the opponent and shove high-threat targets down my opponents throat while the carnifex brood and swarmlord close in. The tervigon depending on the mission either will move up with the carni-swarmlord combo and spew gaunts, or camp multiple objectives in the back, but with only 1 minimum unit of gaunts and 1 tervigon I have to hope it doesn't exhaust its spawning ability in the first few turns.

well have at it : )