BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Nah missing Legions were ginger.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Nah missing Legions were ginger.
    So are half the Space Wolves!

That's the day walkers. They spared those ones.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I'm not sure
    Russ maybe as I like to see myself as very blunt, and say it how I see it, which I imagine is an aspect of his
    and like DL said earlier in his Russ list, I'm very much after something that works rather than looks good.

On the other hand, I could quite happily stand at the back offering Alpharus style suggestions rather than yell for attention...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

well for me its the lion.

no, i am not in any form of clothes storage, nor have i ever been..... except when hiding as a kid.... or looking for santas secret stash

i do however take people at face value, brood over things..... usually with violent results from over thinking things.
    i dont however have the hair curly/wavey dark not straight wild blonde.
    i talk with strange little creatures (i have 3 cats and a mini human..... all of 1 week old )
    and i trust very few people.

so yeah i am like the lion.

Hmm after much deliberation I think I would probably be Omegon. Reason I say him rather than Alpharius is because I've always felt I would be just as happy being the wingman as the leader, but I certainly would step up to the plate if it was required (and has been, before now).

That and I have ulterior motives... I usually play evil armies, even though deep down I reckon I'm a nice enough guy! That and I'm rubbish at the game, so by playing evil armies and losing, I'm doing good... right?

Only downside is I have an irrational fear of identical twins... and we're talking the legion of the same face here...
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Daemon-Prince

Funny enough i think its safe to say.... I have no clue! However i would like to say Sanguinius since he is my favorite......Plus having Wings, awesome fangs + a cool sword seems awesome! Sadly i think most local people would say im Mortarion.... i am pale, catch the flu and anything else going around like no tomorrow.....So i think Nurgle likes me!

Battle-Brother

Leman Russ for me - easy going, enjoy drinking and a laugh, love a challenge but a mean streak if i'm rubbed up the wrong way.

[LIKE]

Quote Originally Posted by Elzanith View Post
    Sadly i think most local people would say im Mortarion.... i am pale, catch the flu and anything else going around like no tomorrow.....So i think Nurgle likes me!
    [/LIKE]

Last edited by DarkDesigner; 10-02-2012 at 04:10 AM.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678