BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Aaron Dembski-Bowden said something along the lines that they are all at a similar level, they just have good and bad days. And then get posessed by daemons which makes things a bit nore confusing.

Edit: I can spell Dembski-Bowden from memory but misspell Aaron, nice.
    Pure, unfiltered, fail.

He'd never forgive me if I misspelt his name.

Also, on topic, I'm going with Mystery. The Lion is pretty awesome.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Iron Father

Lol, well your both wrong and I am not afraid to admit it.

I still say its Sanguinus anyway.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Librarian

Whichever one needs to be to further the plot.
    +1

Adeptus Custodes

Depends what you mean by fighter- 1 on 1 the fluff I always thought was Angron. If you mean it tactically theres a few that qualify. Sanguinius was just after fighting a bloodthirster and was pretty tired/wounded when he was up against horus. That all said the person with the most primarch kills is Fulgrim, with two- Ferrus Manus and Gulliman. So the nearest thing we have to empirical evidence would suggest Fulgrim.
    Last edited by Grailkeeper; 09-27-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    More Necromunda please.

Chapter-Master

Erm - hello? Angron?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Iron Father

I don't know, Angron of course is a berserker but would he be flailing madly which for mere mortals would be a problem, for another Primarch though, it would leave an opening.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Fulgrim could beat Angron, as could any competent duellist.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

I think you need to read David Gemell where Druss himself explains berserker with axe against swordsman. And fluff wise (pre-6th ed nerf) Kharn was wielding Gorechild faster than most swordsmen - are you saying a Primarch couldn't? Actually Khorne warriors also appreciate skill at arms - I reckon Angron can duel with the best of them if the situation merits it.

I think there are 2 tier Primarchs - some Primarchs kill others in fluff - so these must be the hardest.

Chapter-Master

First off, you need to separate out pre and post-Chaosification, that changes the game altogether. Pre Choasification, the best explanation is given by Corax, who is a cold calculating warrior, not prone to boasts about his own ability. In Raven's Flight, he says the only people that can beat him are Angron, Horus and maybe Sanguinius. That narrows it down to Angron and Horus with maybe Sanguinius and Corax as outside bets. As for Corax running away from Curze, it's not because he can't beat him, he knows he can. He's momentarily afraid of Curze because Curze is the mirror of himself, what he would have become without the upbringing he had. He could have easily killed Curze and then finished of the simpering wretch that was Lorgar.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

I do have to wonder if the Emp made Space Wolves to kill legions, if Russ similarly doesn't have the ability to do his brothers over easy.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast