BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

EG: when you hear "Orks" is it largely for the reason "because they're funny"? That's what the women I know who play them tend to say.

One of my female friends plays Slaanesh Daemons and Noise Marines...
    Another plays Hawk Lords.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Nope, not that they have mentioned anyway. I know one like them because of the converting opportunities but she also loves throwing lots and lots of ork boyz at her opponents.
    Quote Originally Posted by faolan View Post
    EG: when you hear "Orks" is it largely for the reason "because they're funny"? That's what the women I know who play them tend to say.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

While I like sisters for being a female imperium army, they arent even close to my favorite. Eldar and Dark Eldar are cool, just not my cup of tea.

My favorites are Tyrands and Necron NOMNOMMNOM. Most girl players I have known other than myself are usually Daemon players, with one ork player in the mix as well. There are only really 4 girl wargamers in my area for the most part though.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Chaplain

My wife plays Necrons. My oldest dauaghter likes IG (tanks), and all the other female players I know of play chaos (nurgle or tzeentch).
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Iron Father

Whilst my mrs does not play, she always shows an interest in what I am painting, usually the more monstrous and nasty looking the model, the more she likes it. I am not sure what that says about me.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

One of the girls I know she has a huge imperial guard army, wood elf and now working on a tau when she isn't playing FoW. My sister loves to paint nids or eldar. I think it is a generalisation or simplification to say women play elves
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by faolan View Post
    I mean that is the reason I find them fun to play against, all those ork shinannegans just crack me up
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rose Widow View Post
    I mean that is the reason I find them fun to play against, all those ork shinannegans just crack me up
    It's all about Brutal Kunnin'.
    Right Ladz I got da perfekt kamoflarge...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceVenom View Post
    Girls like slaanesh for the titties, according to the gf.
    Everyone likes Slaanesh for the titties.

Correction: Everyone likes anything for the titties.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast