BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fixit View Post
    But I apologise as this adds nothing to the discussion, I think a points been made by GWs website description of the model in question, don't you think ?
    Not to mention its name - it's called a heldrake, it's probably inspired by dragons. Or by ducks. But probably dragons.
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Chapter-Master

I like the idea of a mechanical duck that breathes fire. sounds very samurai pizza cats.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    sounds very samurai pizza cats.
    Wow there is a blast from the past.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I love that show. Should be [URL="http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Samurai-Pizza-Cats-DVDs-Planned/16654"]coming out on DVD soon[/URL] apparently.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

No dreadnaughts makes me a sad chaos worshipper and lover of Forgeworld...
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by L192837465 View Post
    No dreadnaughts makes me a sad chaos worshipper and lover of Forgeworld...
    ???

They're just called Helbrutes now...like how Pariahs became Lychguard in the Necron codex.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I love that show. Should be [URL="http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Samurai-Pizza-Cats-DVDs-Planned/16654"]coming out on DVD soon[/URL] apparently.
    You just made my day

-

On topic: I like the daemon engines, and if I had the spare cash I'd do an entirely engine army centred around some superheavies like the FW Brass Scorpion, Tower of Skulls or a Lord of Battle.
    The Forge Fiend reminds me of the [URL="http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Barghest"]Barghest[/URL], personally. Not sure about the balance of it personally, the legs are all too far back IMO, but I think the Maulerfiend looks boss.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Wow there is a blast from the past.
    only the single greatest tv show ever made. if that comes out on dvd i will be the happiest person ever
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    Well, considering that there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to assume that GW completely changed how the FOC system works for Chaos and Chaos only, we can safely assume that you cannot trade FOC slots to get 4 Heavy at the expense of one Fast. Besides, pay attention to the rumors. There are other previously established means to manipulate the FOC, both via unit choice and by 6th ed's double FOC at 2000pts.
    I think folks are asking b/c the previous codex allowed you to exchange two fast attack slots for one heavy support in an Iron Warriors list and trade 2 heavy support for one fast attack in a Night Lords list. A lot of people liked that and were crossing fingers for it to come back, smahty-pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
    Ahh ... how can I politely point out how dumb this is as a point?

Ask them if it looks like a flesh and blood dragon and they'll say no.

Also, who cares about the opinion of non-GW fans of GW models?
    I read this and my brain exploded.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast