BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos 40k Q&A

Default Chaos 40k Q&A

I have the new rules so without going over points or scans or whatnot I can answer questions.

Do we have a unit that can wield a Thunder Hammer (it appears to be in the arsenal) and if so which model/unit? In this same vein, were Storm Shields (or any variation which does the same thing) added to our options?

My question any time a new Codex is coming out is what variations are possible, what can be unlocked as Troops? We've all heard that cult units are unlocked by the Mark your Lord takes. Can you confirm, and is there anything else that can be unlocked as Troops?

The Hellbrute (dread) can get a thunderhammer however no one else is eligible from what I can tell. There is no mention of storm shields in any regards. There is a piece of wargear that gets you to 5++ however that's it; it becomes 4++ after MOT.

Generic lords and sorcs can unlock cult troops. Abby can unlock choosen, thats it.

Okay, I guess I will jump on here first and try to not waste time with stuff we already know the answers to.
    1. How much does a Chaos Lord cost?
    2. Do Plague Marines have to purchase Plague Knives or Veterans of the Long War or are they already included with them?
    3. Aspiring Champions have access to Melee weapons and Ranged weapons from the wargear list, are there more options than: Power Weapon, Power Fist, Combi-weapons, Plasma Pistols, and Meltabombs? If so, what are they?
    4. What is in the artiacts section of the wargear page that HQ's have access to, and prices?
    5. Can you confirm the prices of the Defiler (options included), and Sonic Weapons for the Noise Marines?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarian View Post
    Generic lords and sorcs can unlock cult troops. Abby can unlock choosen, thats it.
    Unfortunate. I was hoping Abby by virtue of having all the marks would unlock all Cult troops. It might have made him worth the points.

What can you tell us about Lucius the Eternal that we haven't heard already?

in the amount of time it took me to post that question, 2 other ppl posted theirs lol.

Lazarian, you'll regret it.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast