BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Battle-Brother

I'm happy with my trays, and I did receive them on time. However, this is the only product I've gotten from Battlefoam before. Sabol Designs makes some seriously heavy duty stuff. The one I sold on Ebay with an army in it was still in just about perfect shape after 5 or 6 years of rugged use. Looks like I'll be going back to Sabol. Customer service is a priority for me

Post Use Pistol Cases instead

I use Plano double pistol cases for all my armies.

They are very protective, and much less expensive than other cases/storage systems.

[url]http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/plano-protector-series-double-pistol-case.aspx?a=275882[/url]

At nearly $12 each, you can get two to your door for $35 including shipping! Each case holds approx. 100 figures, and the center foam is perforated for larger models.

I used to sell these on ebay, but got lazy about it. Basically, all my cases were paid for in the profit I made selling the spares (bought 2 for $35, sold 1 for $29.99 plus shipping).

Now I have these cases for my 'Stealers, Marines, Eldar, Orks, and Tyranid armies. They rock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12