BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default 15pt Khador list

So the local gaming store is putting on a 15pt Tournament and I figured I'd try my luck.

Karchev, the Terrible
    Wardog
    Conquest

What do you guys think? A decent list? Things I should watch out for, inherent flaws the list has?

Chapter-Master

I don't know how to say this, but I kind of hope this list sucks. I don't know enough to say - I've been out of the Warmahordes loop for a while now due to a combination of my schedule keeping me away from Warmahordes day at my FLGSs and being in more of a 40k/Infinity mood these days, anyway - but if Warmahordes has become a game where a list consisting of warnoun, sidekick, and colossal is competitive, I may have to sell my models. This is what I was afraid of when the centerpiece models came out...
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turner View Post
    So the local gaming store is putting on a 15pt Tournament and I figured I'd try my luck.

Karchev, the Terrible
    Wardog
    Conquest

What do you guys think? A decent list? Things I should watch out for, inherent flaws the list has?
    This list is probably a bit flawed. You are losing one of Karchev's greatest spells, Tow. He is good at moving jacks around really fast and hit and run. You will only have a big jack with boosted melee attacks, and I think you are going to be too vunerable, since everyone will jacks, so they will kill off your colossal very easily. My suggestion is the following:

Karchev
    Behemoth
    Juggernaught

Two jacks, hard hitting, and you can get the angle for assassination. Alternatively this can be a great list:

Karchev
    Spriggan
    Spriggan

Gives you two bulldozing models with a threat range of 17". you can probably get a charge in, and will be able to hit and kill almost anything. you can always use the first spriggan to move stuff, then second one the charge in and demolish the caster. both these lists can kill colossals.