BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    So thats the digital edition, I wonder if tehre will be a collectors edition with physical bling.
    Bah, I have no where to put physical tat. But in game content is where it's at! That stuff sounds decent.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

I'm a sucker for items which pretend they are in universe items. Produce a collectors edition with a map and some stuff like that and I am all over it. Less keen on the trend to poorly painted statues.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

So, I can't see the Deluxe Edition for PC available to order anywhere. Except on Origin. I really hope this is just a delay in stores getting their websties UTD and not an Origin exclusive.

Also, does anyone know how the party system is going to work? I've seen references to having a party, but none of the gameplay clips seem to show them with the main character.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, have we had any word on PC specs? The official website just lists 'Windows 7 or higher', which is rather vague.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Party system is unchanged as far as I know. Not seen anything on PC specs.

Vivienne looks amazing:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Jolly good. Looking forward to seducing me a qunari girl.

Chapter-Master

So, worryingly it is looking like the Deluxe Editions are only available from everybody's favourite worst B&M retailer, Game, and that the PC Deluxe edition is only available from everyone's favourite worst digital retailer, Origin. Good old EA

From left, pictured are Varric Tethras, Solas, Iron Bull, Vivienne, Cassandra Pentaghast, and you, the Inquisitor. Missing is the elven archer Sera, and possibly three more unannounced companions, but hopefully we’ll see more of them soon.
    [URL="http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/21850/article/dragon-age-3-inquisition-meet-your-crew-and-welcome-to-the-emerald-graves-and-emprise-du-lion/"]Source[/URL].

Edit: Sera:
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-11-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Chapter-Master

Hmm, to romance Cassandra or Sera. Choices, choices.

It's going to be a tough one for sure. Vivienne also sounds tempting, arrogant French mages ftw.

Oh there is going to be a physical collectors edition with Stuff in, so hold off from the digital deluxe if you want bling to clutter up yo' house.

That was so street...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast