BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Yes, it beehooves us to stop punning.

Orlesian! So pretty. Also I am a sucker for polished alabastar vases like it looks there is there... Might be ceramic with an opalescent glaze, whatevs.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

*heavy breathing*
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Here's [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/bioware/b/573285688"]the archive of the full livestream[/URL]. Skip to about 4 mins for it to start, and 24 mins for female QunQuisitor customisation

*flailflailflail*

Banned

Fantastic hehe.

Banned

Buuuuuuurn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Okay, that was pretty funny.

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast