BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    [URL="http://forum.bioware.com/topic/510457-dragon-age-keep-faqs/"]From the FAQ:
    [/URL]
    Will we be able to direct import saves into the Keep?
    Unfortunately we won’t be able to directly import saves. However, over 300 choices are accounted for in the Keep, so you’ll be able to recreate your Dragon Age universe down to the details.

What about if I played all Dragon Age games/DLCs on the same platform?
    It still won’t direct import. But, if you played different Dragon Age games or DLCs on different platforms then the intention is for the Keep to recognize that regardless of how/where/what/when you played. However, you do not need to have played DLCs to set any choices on Keep related to them.

How will Dragon Age: Inquisition know what choices I have made in the Keep?
    There is a World State Manager in the Keep that allows you to mark a World State for import into Inquisition with the click of a button. When you start a new game in Dragon Age: Inquisition you will then have an option to import from Keep. It’s that easy!

Can I have more than one world state?
    Yes, you can create and save up to 9 world states in the Keep (though we are looking at increasing that number to 10). So for example, if you want to create a Darkest Timeline where everyone dies, you can.

So basically you make a thing in the Keep which is then attached to your Origin account and kept on their servers so when you log in to the game on whatever platform it accesses them (or at least that is my understanding!)
    Not being able to direct import gives me a sad. At the end of the day it probably won't matter. But I made save files specifically for DA:I this summer, and someway knowing that it isn't a "direct" continuation is a little disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwymourn View Post
    Not being able to direct import gives me a sad. At the end of the day it probably won't matter. But I made save files specifically for DA:I this summer, and someway knowing that it isn't a "direct" continuation is a little disappointing.
    Well... I guess that saves me from trying to bull rush through DA:O again, which I was considering doing in the next week or two. (Good thing, really, because I still have stuff to do in WoW for its next expansion, and RIFT just launched an expansion, and I need to finish at least one story arc in SWTOR, and I'm having fun with Madden, and I have a bunch of modeling projects, and oh dear God I just do not have enough time in my day...)

Yep it's alot faster to go through the keep and get your world state just the way you want it than have to play through DAO and possibly DA2 again.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

playing Origins again. I had forgotten just how awesome the music is. need to pick up 2 tomorrow if it will run on my PC.later games run fine, but Origins is on quite low settings, must be something about it.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Dragon Age Inquisition has gone gold on consoles, it's getting so close...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

put my pre-order down today, totes excite.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Scout Harding aka 'Murderqueen' who according to the devs is 'made of cute and murder' is being voiced by Ali Hillis aka Liara T'soni. This is the best news in the history of ever.

Banned

Just checked and sadly she continues the tradition of fine dwarvern girls direct from Orzzamar who are not romanceable

Aww.

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast