BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Those freckles though...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Freckles are very cute it is true

*starts watching Let's Play DAI video*

*sees the person make a male character*

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Lol

I was the same but Beef is adawbs so you should give him a chance!

Banned

XD

First-Captain

how important do you reckon it is to be up to date story wise to enjoy Inquisition? I've completed Origins, but that entirely failed to captivate me, strangely - especially the characters... I don't even know why, but I found pretty much all of them annoying instead of bonding with them as I should and fully expected to... which, combined with the rather mediocre reviews gameplay wise, led me to pass on part 2...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

You don't need to have played 2, you can get a crash course in what's happening in the world via Dragon Age Keep but even that isn't strictly necessary, Bioware make it so you don't have to have played each game to appreciate the new one.

Banned

If you use [URL="https://dragonagekeep.com/en_US/"]the Keep [/URL]you can create a world state (even just using the default one) and it plays a cinematic explaining all the events up to the start of Inquisition including the relavent DLC, so that's a great way to catch up.

Banned

My inquisitor, Beetroot “Turnip” Adaar:

Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast