BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Banned

The Keep is [URL="https://dragonagekeep.com/"]now open in public beta[/URL]!!

Chapter-Master

I was playing around with that last night, interesting but I am not sure what the purpose is
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Banned

Well it's essentially a save game editor, so if for DAI you want to have a world where Alistair is king and another where Anora is ruling solo you don't have to replay the entire game to get it.

Yup, it's great.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

for PC I assume. it knows I have PS3 saved games and has tracked my achievements, but not my saved game for Origins, but has for 2

I think it works for consoles too? Not sure. The idea is to give Bioware a tool they can use to manage choices and world states so I can't imagine they would exclude console owners.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I need to play some of the extra stuff again, I never did Witch Hunt, and never finished 2. might try and do that before Inquisition launches.

Well you have three weeks in which to do it hehe.

Chapter-Master

doable

Banned

[URL="http://forum.bioware.com/topic/510457-dragon-age-keep-faqs/"]From the FAQ:
    [/URL]
    Will we be able to direct import saves into the Keep?
    Unfortunately we won’t be able to directly import saves. However, over 300 choices are accounted for in the Keep, so you’ll be able to recreate your Dragon Age universe down to the details.

What about if I played all Dragon Age games/DLCs on the same platform?
    It still won’t direct import. But, if you played different Dragon Age games or DLCs on different platforms then the intention is for the Keep to recognize that regardless of how/where/what/when you played. However, you do not need to have played DLCs to set any choices on Keep related to them.

How will Dragon Age: Inquisition know what choices I have made in the Keep?
    There is a World State Manager in the Keep that allows you to mark a World State for import into Inquisition with the click of a button. When you start a new game in Dragon Age: Inquisition you will then have an option to import from Keep. It’s that easy!

Can I have more than one world state?
    Yes, you can create and save up to 9 world states in the Keep (though we are looking at increasing that number to 10). So for example, if you want to create a Darkest Timeline where everyone dies, you can.

So basically you make a thing in the Keep which is then attached to your Origin account and kept on their servers so when you log in to the game on whatever platform it accesses them (or at least that is my understanding!)

Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast