BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Occuli Imperator

Sorry at work, is that the trailer that announces October 7th?

Also, Dragon Age: Inquisition interview - on fan feedback, romance, returning characters and the open world:

[url]http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/04/22/dragon-age-inquisition-interview-on-fan-feedback-romance-returning-characters-and-the-open-world/[/url]
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

10th October. And what's the point in telling me to pre-order now when you haven't announced a super duper extra special collectors edition with lots of tat that I don't really need? Answer me that Bioware.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

So you can cancel your normal one to miss out on that one and then not have either?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Dragon Effect by Andrew Ryan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon effect.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	8417
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

[url]https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/dragon-age-inquisition/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition[/url]

Discover the Dragon Age

Live the ultimate Dragon Age: Inquisition experience with the Digital Deluxe Edition! This limited offering includes:

• Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.

• Red Hart Halla – Traverse the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.

• Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.

• Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the Dragon Age: Inquisition digital soundtrack

• Bonus digital content – to be announced

The Digital Deluxe Edition also includes the mighty Flames of the Inquisition gear!

• Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.

• Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition Armor.

• Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition Armor forged from the flames of battle.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

eww origin

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    eww origin
    So's your face.

So thats the digital edition, I wonder if tehre will be a collectors edition with physical bling.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Wasn't it the Wolfenstien special edition that was loads of money but failed to include the game?

Brienne of Tarth aka Gwendoline Christie is voicing a character in DAI.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast