BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Four voice sets, two female and two male, much more dialogue than Assassins Creed games etc. Big FU to Ubisoft.><

Twitch game play video:

Not had a chance ot watch it yet, features a female Qunari mage Inquisitor though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

<3
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Word :3

Alix Wilton Regan (Samantha Traynor from ME3 amongst other roles) is [URL="https://twitter.com/AlixWiltonRegan/status/478145739563216896"]confirmed as one of the female Inquisitor voices[/URL].

The other female voice is rumoured to be...Gwendoline Christie. So hope it is. No news about male voice actors because lol.

Occuli Imperator

Raptr Q&A: Dragon Age: Inquisition developers

[url]http://raptr.com/BioWareDAI/news/53b458118d24e1eb29/raptr-q-a-dragon-age-inquisition-developers[/url]

Did you know, for instance, that you'll be able to customise your Qunari party member's horns? and hug party members
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Yes, yes I did know. Been going over the big new info dump quite a lot. also Sumalee Montano is the female Inquisitor American accent voice which is awesome, she voiced Arcee in Transformers Prime and Nyreen Kandros in Mass Effect 3. I AM SO EXCITED FOR DA:I!

Occuli Imperator

Some in game shots:

That frostbite engine is looking pretty sweet.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I could not be more excited. Between DAI on October 7th and the big SWTOR Stronghold update on August 18 Bioware is going to own me for the last third of the year.

First-Captain

All the DA III news is really washing the stain of DA II away.

Looking forward to release!

Banned

Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast