BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Technically yes but 18th is the first day its available so I'm counting that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Ok god I'm so relieved I was terrified I was about to give you horrible news!

Nope hehe also my Inquisitors edition is likely to take a couple of extra days to arrive anyway, it usually does.><
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Well nobody'll be out of the character creator by then anyway so no worries about spoilers at least.

That is true, might have to avoid tumblr for a while all the same.

Banned

Probs wise, yeah, those few days are going to suuuuuuuuuck >.<

Guys honestly i had not read all 37 pages... but i want to tell how much I'm disappointed for this game
    I loved Dragon Age Origins and liked DAII, but this one give me a Sci-Fi feeling that I hate.
    I know that gameplay and story should be more important than sound - effect -interface... but this is really to "explosive" for me
    I feel like it's Diablo III mixed with Mass Effect. I hope they put in the game an old-rpg interface and sound too ç____ç
    Buy my Sculpts here: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tarum
    Share and Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArtisanGuildMiniatures

Occuli Imperator

Change to 40 posts per page, then it is like 10
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I don't see anything remotely scifi about it? Like not at all?

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't see anything remotely scifi about it? Like not at all?
    Every time i see a battle scene, i just hear sci-fi weapon noises and a lot of colored explosions instead of normal attack noise... I watched a video about the archer and even the arrows where giving some exaggerate innatural feel, making esplosive sound and flashy special effect... same things for the weapons.
    In Dragon Age origins a hammer sound like a hammer, same thing in game like Morrowind - Oblivion - Skyrim. Probably the problem it'is me, i prefer the natural approach like Chivalry Medioeval warfare (or Skyrim and previous) than the flashy DAIII animations and axplosions. With a different camera and slightly less exaggerated effect, this game could give the best immersion for rpg in my opinion, as 3d models and facial animations are top.
    Buy my Sculpts here: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/tarum
    Share and Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ArtisanGuildMiniatures

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast