BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Banned

Yes, dear *pats head*

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Unrelated:

Banned

Spoilery thoughts (not confirmed, just musings):

Black city at 0:40?

Eluvian central chamber at 1:19 - described in Masked Empire, seems to fit the bill and that's Morrigan there who was building an Eluvian for the Empress...

AND MORRIGAN AT 1:40!!!!

THE HYPE IS REAL!!

highlight to read

Oooh.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Common theme in reviews of DAI I read last night:

'I tried to rush through the main story as quickly as possible, it took me 80+ hours'

*squee*

Occuli Imperator

So you can unlock DA:I now using a VPN....

First, you'll need to pre-load Inquisition, which you can do right now through your regular internet connection.
    Then, you'll need a VPN. I've previously used SoftEther VPN, and it works well. Alternatives include FlyVPN, which is supposedly more user friendly.
    To play the game, make sure Origin is closed, then start the VPN software. If you're running SoftEther, you'll need to click "VPN Gate Public VPN Relay Servers" to open the list of public relays. From here, select a country where Inquisition has launched; such as the USA, or South Korea.
    Once connected, launch Origin and start the game. Then, once launched, alt-tab out to close the VPN. You're now able to play Dragon Age: Inquisition—although you may need to repeat this process each time you restart Origin.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

Oh wow the character creator lets you make some truly gorgeous people:

Also:
    [url]http://quest.dragonage.com/[/url]
    Mini-game which gets you some free weapons, just about to start doing it mahself.

Banned

She's [URL="http://lyriumnug.tumblr.com/"]Fern Lavellan by Lyriumnug[/URL]

& free loot is always good.

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast