BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Yep, meshes to high fixes it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Blackwall: Elfroot? Do elves just call it 'root'?

I FOUND A CORPSE WEARING A CHAINMAIL BIKINI

AND I LOOTED “INADEQUATE CHAINMAIL”

SO I TOOK IT TO DAGNA

AND

I RECEIVED THIS

Also:

*fans self*

She's adawbs.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Speaking of adawbs:

Also:

HURR DURR DURR I AM A HUMAN I WORSHIP ANDRASTE

Dagna is the cuuuuuuuuutest.

Banned

Sera's cuter

Also this pic:

gets explained (somewhat) in party banter about her tellign a tale of being elbow deep in circumstances (though that wasn't her name)

She looks drugged. :/
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Sera is also extraordinarily cute it is true.

I think one of my favourite parts of DAI is just how damned whipped by Vivienne Iron Bull is. Like you have this 7ft Qunari warrior that is 3ft wide an all muscle being ordered around by this ickle socialite mage and its beautiful.

The characterisation in Inquisition is so strong. I love it.

Dorian and Iron Bull's party conversations are also very amusing. Dorian is just flat-out wonderful.

I loved Inquisition. 9/10.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    sort of, they are tears in reality where daemons are coming through and you have to go seal them up by killing all the daemons there and repairing the tear.
    Sounds pretty much like the rifts in RIFT (which is obviously titled for them). They're randomly appearing tears where elemental creatures come out, and you have to defeat waves of them until it closes back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so this can't bring in ANYTHING from prior saves? You have to go to The Keep and set up everything and try to remember all your decisions as best as possible?

I have the first two DA games on XBox 360, but I imagine it probably looks better on the PC (I have a pretty good video card and plenty enough power), since it's made for the next-gen consoles and all that. I'm trying to figure out whether I want to get it for the XBox or PC. The pros for the XBox, if there's no way to port the saves in, is that I'd have all three games on the same platform (it looks better on the shelf) and I have a nice 55" TV to play it on while lounging on the couch. The pros for the PC would be better graphics, if the 360 isn't able to display it in full glory (and I have a 360 controller for PC, so I don't have to worry about the complaints about the PC controls).

Thoughts? Recommendations?

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast