BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age 3

Banned

Shhh.... no more fighting...

Chapter-Master

Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

First-Captain

I'll never understand why there was no way to recolour your gear in the first place... I find it most annoying with the dull every-day grey rubbish you are forced to wear in Skyhold. at least ME3 gave you a decent choice of "casual" outfits... Then again, that is probably my biggest gripe with the game though
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Banned

Ooh nice!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

It's apparently out and people have finished it already lol. It's a new, quite large area, involves the Avaar a lot and is for around level 25, so essentially add on for existing games, but set pre-finale.

Banned

#gameoftheyear

First-Captain

yeah Storvacker is pretty great, and also I found Iron Man's corpse lying in a small cave, a Snowman in another and a cursed pirate treasure on an island. And they've gone crazy on lots more poetry, which I really liked
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

Did anyone else find the little tale about a wizard who enchanted her garden plants to fight off a bunch of zombies?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

First-Captain

yeah that's another gem, there's lots of those which is (part of) what makes the game so great

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast