BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Scout

Chaos FAQ up, Zombies can add extra members

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2710181a_Chaos_Space_Marines_v1.0a.pdf[/url]

Yep. Now it is official. You can spam Cultists units if you so choose. For 150pt per pop you could put 35 Zombies out and thus for 900pts you could flood the board with 210 of them. We shall see how playable it is and whether or not they decide to reign it back in in a few months.

Brother-Captain

Good, now I need someone to field 420 zombies.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Good, now I need someone to field 420 zombies.
    Mantic is your friend!

Chapter-Master

Lmao, at 2000 points your opponent is like "yeah, I have enough to kill anything lol" and then sees 420 T3 Feel No Pain Fearless dudes sitting in cover. My expression would be - 'FUUUUUUUU-'.

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    Lmao, at 2000 points your opponent is like "yeah, I have enough to kill anything lol" and then sees 420 T3 Feel No Pain Fearless dudes sitting in cover. My expression would be - 'FUUUUUUUU-'.
    Typhus a bare bones Sorcerer and 12x units of Zombies maxed out that will cost you 2090 points =/

Typhus 230 pt
    Sorcerer w/ Mark of Nurgle, Blight Grenades, Terminator Armour, Mastery Level 3, Dimensional Key, VotLW, Dual Lighting Claws, Sigil of Corruption, Ichor Blood, Spell Familiar 252pt

12x Units of 35 Zombies for 150 a piece of 1800 pts

Seems my final point that this retarded argument has come to an end, yes you could take 35 Zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammenwerfer13 View Post
    Seems my final point that this retarded argument has come to an end, yes you could take 35 Zombies.
    The fact that it's an errata as opposed to an FAQ would indicate that no, you couldn't take 35 zombies as written. They literally had to change the rule so you could.

I'd like to thank the academy...and of course zombie jesus.

Chapter-Master

That would be a hilarious army list.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Not really. A FAQ is a GW houserule, people can choose to ignore them. An errata to clarify wording in no way indicates the previous interpretations were wrong, just that they are clarifying it to make it clear. It was completely obvious this ruling would occur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archon Charybdis View Post
    The fact that it's an errata as opposed to an FAQ would indicate that no, you couldn't take 35 zombies as written. They literally had to change the rule so you could.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast