BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'merica

Default 'merica

why is your self entitled postal service equipped with a poopoo tracking system, i would like my dark vengeance pl0x.

sorry am canadian

Daemon-Prince

Then do like the rest of us Canadians and buy it here instead of trying to cheap out. Also they do have a tracking system sounds like you got scammed.

local gw closed down before i could rejoin the hobby... i bought off of spikey bits... mbg, a BoLS blogger... you know... usps has a poop tracking system

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    local gw closed down before i could rejoin the hobby... i bought off of spikey bits... mbg, a BoLS blogger... you know... usps has a poop tracking system
    No they really don't.....it seems pretty good and if you have been given a tracking number that doesnt work i would contact the guy you bought it from and give then 3-5 days to answer...if they don't file a pay-pal claim.

Edit: Also lots of Canadian stores have the limited edition in stock still.....Not to mention you are going to be hit hard on custom fee's.

USPS does have an awful tracking system though; last post order I made was an Ork Warbike box; I had the first bike assembled before USPS said the box had left Georgia (I live in Iowa, ~1500 miles away)
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

nexus pass op...

Moved to Oubliette. The subject is postage, not Games Workshop.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

To be fair the last thing I ordered from the US arrived in the UK before I had notification of it been dispatched, took about three days USPS.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

usps tracking does suck, however the shipping times are usually lightning fast, usually several days quicker than the estimate they give out. (provided the item doesnt get flagged and held up in customs for several days.)

Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast