BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'merica

Chapter-Master

shouldn't that say **** yeah underneath?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Nope. Just 'merica!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

The US's tracking is actually called "Delivery Confirmation" and is valid only in the US. It is only required to be scanned at delivery. Who knows where it will be in the middle.

THe number you're given for International shipping is a customs tag number, which also can be used for quasi-tracking, but there's no guarantee that it will be scanned anywhere along the way. Although it is generally scanned when it's handed over to the agent for the other country.

What I found outrageous is that it's cheaper to send to the deepest darkest regions of northern Yukon than it is for me to ship from Virginia USA to my sister in Kentucky (one state over).

the thing is, that it was sent to point roberts.... in washington, i saved $40 on dark vengeance, and my closest gw is the same distance as point roberts... from where i am in canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12