BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Brother-Captain

I'll second EG's comment as that is a truly beautiful piece of work. Gratz on getting that monster built and I look forward to seeing the comments on Warhammer World's Facebook page when they stick some photos of it up there as they have to take pics of that beast when you show up with it.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chaplain

It's always awesome to watch one go though a massive scale project like this and complete it!

And the weight, that was my biggest worry with this massive project, that it wont be able to handle the weight :<! I hope you can solve that issue without any drastic alterations.

Chapter-Master

Well, according to FB, your titan is now the official image for an Emperor class titan...

Very well done mate. Hope you can get it fixed in time for the weekend. Wish I could get up there to see it in person. It looks absolutely stunning. Now to use it for inspiration for mine
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Dude, that's sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwalchfaen View Post
    Dude, that's sweet.
    I'd post that scene from Dude, Where's My Car? but apparently everyone who's posted it on youtube has seen fit to just point a camera at their TV for some reason.

joined the forum to post praise for the incredible job you did on this project. simply stunning!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i came across this whilst getting ideas and sizes for my own emperor titan i am about to embark on, some great ideas and hopefullythis will help on my build, well done

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516