BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Looking absolutely wonderful.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Awesome work man! However i must say that is one huge amount of overkill :P
    There is no such thing as overkill in Warhammer 40k!

Looking really good isotope. Are the legs fixed to that RoB board and if so what do you have planned for a scenic base for this behemoth?
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

No, I just have trouble carrying them without it making unpleasant creaking and cracking sounds and the tile makes a good tray. Was considering entering it into armies on parade just for laughs but I don't have time to really go to town on the painting. It looks great from mid distance but falls down a bit close up.

I'm having weight balance and weight distribution issues (I'm talking about the titan, don't be rude) when I test assemble it as there's currently, too much weight in the back.. still the titan) but as I haven't finished final assembly yet I'm hoping the extra head and frontplate will pull it back into balance. The screws on the outside of the waist board were also pretty dumb.

Veteran-Sergeant

HI,

First time poster. I have been following this thread and loving the pictures! Is there any more progress?

90% complete, I've been working on my assassins recently.

I've almost finished painting the frontplate and lascannons (windows only to go) and have finished trimming the core with plasticard so that needs spraying. Look for more pictures in a day or two.

Core building complete, just need to get the top to fit flush by trimming a couple of panels, then on to the last major bit of painting.

Veteran-Sergeant

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Love the assassins as well btw.

Another element completed:

NEXT tidy up the top plate (it's going to be mostly covered by the citadel so limited etail needed just some base coat and weathering

Brother-Sergeant

Brilliant Idea for the Hull Points and Void Shields counters. Very impressive work overall, I really like your work.

Small progress as I was out yesterday at WHW kill team with my assassins (that were judged for best army personally by John Blanche... ...but didn't win).

The build is now officially locked, just a bit more painting to go next week and then final assembly.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast