BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Woah... that thing is going to be so epic when finished...
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Can't decide if this is too stupid or really awesome but I read in one book how the people in the Imperator's citadel are so far removed from the battle that they have their own little environment so I'm adding a fountain and a tree to the gaps between the bunkers:

Also making slow progress on the feet.

When you put it on a Realm of Battle section it really drives home how big it is! Not much in the way of battlefield maneuvring for this guy!

Looks really good so far though. And I think the building sections on the lower legs really look heavy enough to carry something that big.

This is extraordinary, my brothers are intending to copy you shamelessly as their old Imperator is looking a bit worse for wear..
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Almost done with the feet except for the windows and a few details like skulls, lenses etc.

I really need to look around more on these forums I am missing a lot. this is some impressive build and I wish you luck with it. I think you are dead on with the height and width and am glad to see you didn't oversize it. 40" inches seems to be the maximum believable height for a titan.

Question...... Did I see Mars Warhound greaves a few pages back?
    "It is easier to deceive people than it is to convince them that they have been deceived."

Yes, the loyalist warhound comes with 2 sets, a plain set and w/ aquilas. I used the aquilas on my thousand sons titan below (not pre-heresy accurate I know but the look so good) leaving me the plain ones which I think will make really good kneecaps when I get that far.

Also some more head development. The skull is an inch or two too small at 4 inches so I'm going to bulk it out with some cables and extra green stuff etc.

Slowly building up the head, more armour and cables needed.

More head work:

also, what does anyone think on windows?

Blue (matches current paint scheme so will blemd better)

OR

Red/yellow (contrasts current paint scheme to stand out)

Chapter-Master

What amazes me about this isn't the actual putting together - it is the vision - and the bloody speed in which it is being done. Awesome.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast