BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Tally Epidemius + Assaulting my Quadd Gunn

So, someone came up with an idea.

Typhus + Epidemius. Typhus can only use in close combat his large blast rule. So If I buy a Quadd Gunn, can I assault it with Typhus and a bunch of Cultists, so I can use the large blast and kill them(or most of them) so they would count to the tally victims?

-Typhus is a follower of nurgle

-Quadd Gunn is Battle Debrie and can be charged+shoot at

-I am using Typhus ability in close combat

-The Large Blast also hurts friendly models

Chapter-Master

I would have thought that Battle debris Quad guns count as battle debis and can therefore be targetted. I would have thought that Quad gun purchased as your own is actually a part of a fortification and therefore treated as such. I am not sure if you can target your own fortification - as by charging it, you are in btb and would therefore be MANNING it as well.

If the above qualifier does not apply and the self purchased items do count as debris, then sure.

One for your common or garden Tynskel or Darklink methinks.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

In the fortification section it's listed as battlefield debris. I see no indication that gun emplacements can be owned - like an Aegis defence line, they work equally well for both sides. I think this trick is legit rules-wise.

Brother-Sergeant

So far as I can tell, once a purchased fortification is on the board, it is terrain and therefore nobodies. An Aegis line is only "yours" in as much as it's on your side of the board and you probably have guys behind it.