BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Necron royal courts- how do they interact with victory points?

So the big question- how many victory points are they worth to my opponent? Can't find a FAQ for the answer.

I believe they become part of the squad they are assigned too, therefore only count once that unit is destroyed.

Or are they separate victory points?

Or does the entire separated court need to be destroyed to score one point?

This is very frustrating and it really has hampered the scoring of several of my games.

Thanks in advance.
    For the Empire-----CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Absent a FAQ to the contrary, any court member permanently assigned to another unit is part of that unit, and no other unit. Consider the case of Space Wolves wolf guard, who are bought as a unit and can be permanently assigned to another squad at the start of the game. Per the SW FAQ, these models are from that point forward treated as ONLY a part of their new squad, including for kill purposes. So if a unit of 10 guys is joined by a wolf guard, all eleven must be killed before the unit would yield a VP, and no extra VP is earned for killing all the wolf guard scattered around the army (though a squad that consisted of only wolf guard would yield a VP when destroyed, like any other squad).