BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why doesn't BoLs cover more Infinity?

I'm wondering why BoLs doesnt cover more of this excellent game, yet has smaller games on it's homepage. Beasts of War covers it, Warstore sells it and Battlefoam sponsors their official podcast (0-12). BoLs is very late to a good party.

Infinity is in my opinion the best skirmish game out there today, and is supported properly by its creators (pay attention GW). Gorgeous models, balanced system, super cheap to get into and true online support with free rules. Plus one of the best communities out there for new players.
    Gamer • Painter • Designer • Englishman
    http://levitas-master-artificer.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Hey, Levitas. Haven't I seen you on the Infinity forums?

Honestly, it's because Infinity isn't a very popular game yet. If you post about it, though, I'll post too.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPaladin View Post
    Hey, Levitas. Haven't I seen you on the Infinity forums?

Honestly, it's because Infinity isn't a very popular game yet. If you post about it, though, I'll post too.
    Indeed sir! Nomad players get around from place to place

Hopefully BoLs will do more coverage as the game grows and word gets around!

it's because Infinity isn't a very popular game yet.
    I certainly disagree with this.
    The popularity of this range is growing, and has been growing during all these years. I mean... I saw their stand in GenCon and there was lots of people there.
    I've been following this game for a while, and I remember when only a few wargamers knew about it.

Corvus Belli was a really small company a few years ago... a spanish company... for all these years I've been witnessing their growth.
    Infinity is working, people is enjoying this game, and the miniatures... well, every month better and better.

They are making their own place in the wargaming industry, and thats is incredible in this 40K fanatic industry.

Chapter-Master

Write something for the front page. There must be some submission rules somewhere, Considering someones tantrum about fluff made it the other day you should be able to manage something.
    Encourage support to find you.
    The more people that play it that come looking need something there to find to get excited about.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Slight necro, but I did get the Reverend Custodier nominated to best metal-resin model of 2011....she almost beat that ugly tin can the Contemptor

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Write something for the front page. There must be some submission rules somewhere,
    I'd definitely try this - I've found Larry/Big Red to be really approachable, send him an infinity article and see what he thinks.
    Shameless Plug - Check out my blog at www.toyznthehood.com

Quote Originally Posted by Toyz n the Hood View Post
    I'd definitely try this - I've found Larry/Big Red to be really approachable, send him an infinity article and see what he thinks.
    Well, i've dropped them an email, so hoping we see more. While i myself am not a great writer i know of a few people who could write cool articles covering the game.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by BobbaFett View Post
    I certainly disagree with this.
    The popularity of this range is growing, and has been growing during all these years. I mean... I saw their stand in GenCon and there was lots of people there.
    I've been following this game for a while, and I remember when only a few wargamers knew about it.

Corvus Belli was a really small company a few years ago... a spanish company... for all these years I've been witnessing their growth.
    Infinity is working, people is enjoying this game, and the miniatures... well, every month better and better.

They are making their own place in the wargaming industry, and thats is incredible in this 40K fanatic industry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levitas View Post
    Indeed sir! Nomad players get around from place to place

Hopefully BoLs will do more coverage as the game grows and word gets around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Levitas View Post
    Well, i've dropped them an email, so hoping we see more. While i myself am not a great writer i know of a few people who could write cool articles covering the game.

I'm new to Infinity, I've see Levitas promoting the game and many more, the question is why BoLs not giving the proper promotion ? Is it because they are attached to GW?
    I'm a fanatic of 40k until I saw the light. Infinity is an awesome game that the rules are the best ones very well balanced and the cheese is kept to a very minimum.
    I have met and talked to the creators of Infinity and they are the most down to earth people I have met in my life. They are very conscious on how their customers are reacting every time the game evolves.
    The fluff is unique , the figures are just a work of art and if u still don't know if u want to jump on the wagon, check their site: [url]www.infinitythegame.com[/url] and download the rules (for free!)
    Well that's my 5 cents.
    Levitas, see u on the flipside

Brother G
    *Remember Rynns*
    "The Emperor Protects"

Quote Originally Posted by Goochman View Post
    I'm new to Infinity, I've see Levitas promoting the game and many more, the question is why BoLs not giving the proper promotion ? Is it because they are attached to GW?
    I'm a fanatic of 40k until I saw the light. Infinity is an awesome game that the rules are the best ones very well balanced and the cheese is kept to a very minimum.
    I have met and talked to the creators of Infinity and they are the most down to earth people I have met in my life. They are very conscious on how their customers are reacting every time the game evolves.
    The fluff is unique , the figures are just a work of art and if u still don't know if u want to jump on the wagon, check their site: [url]www.infinitythegame.com[/url] and download the rules (for free!)
    Well that's my 5 cents.
    Levitas, see u on the flipside

Brother G
    Hey Brother G

BoLs will be covering more Infinity for sure. I count 4 writers so far including myself, and we all have articles in the pipeline. So keep an eye out!

Thanks for supporting the game and Infinity community man!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast