BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

im using these, till i get better ideas/more money.... they are a bit small but ill just say they are chinese zombies, also im using greenstuff to make the champs standout, at $10 for 100 its a great deal
    [url]http://www.rpgminiatures.com/acatalog/zombies_bag_of_normal.jpg[/url]

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitorsog View Post
    Wolfshade.. how did I forget those?

Those might be winners. heck, may even use catachan arms or whatver else is rattling around the bits box and make regular cultists out of em.
    Because they are the some of the best miniatures GW does?
    I've seen these as psyker battle squads, penal troops, hench men and ALShrive and I were talking and he was having the same quandary as you with regard to which models to use and I suggested these and he was a fan of the idea.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Librarian

yes i was a big fan of the idea, i will be sculpting rent open guts and putridness on them and removing all weapons so they are empty-handed (may replace some of their hands with pieces from the Zombie kit as well- espcially their heads as these just don't quite fit the undead style theme) as an idea of what i am working on you can see the sculpting i have done on my cultist champion [URL="http://bolsconto4g.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-end-is-nigh.html"]here[/URL]
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Kitbash GW zombies and cadians, or else mantic are doing a 'zombie marine' mixed pack of ghouls, zombies and starship marines. My 72 are made from VC skeletons, zombies and the odd cadian and empire bit. The champions are old metal plague bearers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12