BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chapter-Master

They wouldn't have to be, you could do that thing with the plastic and movement.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

They might do it as a sort of 'fortune deck' in an expansion? Draw a card it has an effect on the battlefield to represent the fickle winds of fate?

Though I don't think that GW would sell an out and out tarot deck because while 8 foot tall genetically modified post-human killer racist monks with rocket guns in a grimdark post apocalyptic nihilistic setting with blood death and skulls everywhere is fine, boobs and the occult are a big no no for parents.

Chapter-Master

No, game mechanics aren't necessary. I just want them because they be cool as f*ck

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by magickbk View Post
    That is some great stuff, Gott. I am woefully behind on BL stuff, do the books ever give mention of the number of cards, or do they just pop random cards when it suits the author? I'm thinking that over the years one could assume that extra cards worked their way in if it suited someone, as opposed to trying to slot some of what has been mentioned into the current tarot format.
    The strongest theory of how the IRL Tarot developed was that it was two separate decks that became combined together, i.e. the Major Arcana and Minor Arcana were originally separate.

Quote Originally Posted by walrusman999 View Post
    As for the summoning spirits thing, its traditionally very bad to read your own tarot fortune, as well as pick your own tarot deck. Its said that a tarot deck should be given to you instead of you picking one yourself. Hence why I only use my deck for fun and games not to tell fortunes.
    I've read a bit on the Tarot, and know a few people who do readings, and have never heard either of these. Not sure ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123