BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It looks like the WD I was thinking of was #210.

Chapter-Master

I would love one of these.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Me too. It's definitely the sort of thing I would invest in. If we all keep wishing hard for it, our benevolent overlords in Lenton may hear our prayers.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Well see if the eldar art book write in worked first...

Chapter-Master

Ha, the banner ads on this page are now offering me Tarot readings.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

You have adverts?

Chapter-Master

You don't? How does one make them not be here any more?

Chapter-Master

Firefox and ad-block plus, the only one I get is whatever's appearing in the box labelled advertisement on the right.

Chapter-Master

Cool. I shall go a-searching for add ons.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    That's what I took it as - I'm pretty sure it's from Ian Watson's Harlequin and the titular character is actually a garishly dressed human rather than an Eldar. Figured it's a more 40k word than fool or jester.
    The tittular character, and as he appears in all three of the books, is indeed a human. However, he is very closely linked to the actualy Eldar Harlequins. Given the nature of the linking of the plot to the Webway, it is hardly surprising that there are a few cross-overs between the heroes, villains, and those of The Dance.

Speaking of Imperial tarots, I really would love to create a set. If I were a little more talanted (ok, a LOT more talanted) with a pen/pencil/paintbrush/graphics tablet) I would really get to work on creating one. Might even go to find a local Tanner to get some relatively fresh hide to bind the deck in. One thing that would bother me though would be that the images would be static. In most of the BL works they move and change to convey greater meaning. Maybe if I were able to invest in the 75 or so Ipods that would be required...
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast