BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Default Your Vote for Coolest Sci Fi Spaceship Ever

Some stuff I posted on another thread made me think of this.

What is your vote for the coolest Sci Fi Spaceship ever? A lot come to mind, Star Destroyers, Fireflies, Moira, Babylon 5, Kiingon D-7s, maybe the Tardis. Which one do you find to be the coolest?

I'm going to start the ball rolling by voicing my support for the 1978 version of the Battlestar Galactica. Not that the 2003 version isn't totally cool, I just like the lines of the old one better and the exposed forward bridge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	galactica_tos.JPG 
Views:	306 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	3089

Chapter-Master

I'm actually a big fan of the new Enterprise, but my loyalty has to lie with Serenity.

www.queencityguard.com

I'd have to go with the wedge shaped Imperial Destroyers in Star Wars... I've always thought those ships absolutely rocked!
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Chapter-Master

Babylon5 Shadow battle-crabs are my favourite. Lovecraft in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Daemon-Prince

For Sheer Cool it would easily be the Prometheus from Star Trek Voyager.. (The ship that splits in three) For insane over the top cool gun wise though......The Andromeda hands down.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Well the Imperial Star Destroyer is almost erotic in its classic simplicity, but I think my favourite might be the Destiny Ascension/Asaro dreadnoughts:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The Star Destroyer is erotic? WTF?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    The Star Destroyer is erotic? WTF?
    Super Star Destroyers give me A Feeling downstairs there so hawt....Mhmmm But wait i forgot the most powerful ship The Eclipse Class Super Star Destroyer it comes with a Death Star Laser on the tip of the ship

I'm going with the Imperium of Man. I love Imperial Navy vessels because they look so solid, I mean, they've got churches on them ffs.

The Retribution Class gets my vote.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I'm going with the Imperium of Man. I love Imperial Navy vessels because they look so solid, I mean, they've got churches on them ffs.

The Retribution Class gets my vote.
    They also get blown up more then any other ship out there.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast