BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

He either looks exactly like Liam Neeson. Or Lincoln.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Urgh the Dark Knight trilogy version of him. I love the character and Ra's is my favourite Bat villain by a country mile, but I hate this look for him. I hope they do a figure of him based on how he looks in the Arkham games as that look rocks.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

How do you guys pronounce his name? I've heard Rahz and Raysh.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

Raysh is how it was described as being pronounced by Denny O'Neil who is the writer at DC who invented him. Raysh Al Ghoul is the proper pronunciation and it translates as: The Demon's Head.

You ever want to read his origin story, get yourself a copy of Birth of the Demon. VERY good read!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Raysh was also how it was pronounced in Arkham City I believe.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Awesome! That cleared that up.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Bane thugs:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That's an awesome sculpt, I see that it's a 35mm collector version rather than an alternate for the game. Would be awesome if they are doing alternates for the film and game versions though Reckon they'll do comic versions as well? Or even back to the 90s films?
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Why does the female police officer have to have her shirt unbuttoned?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast