BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default Batman Miniatures Game

Batman Miniature Game is a skirmish game based on the broad Batman universe. You can command one of the most famous criminal bands in Gotham City to expand your territory and control the underworld, or stop their evil plans with the Dark Knight and his allies.

The game includes the most important characters created by Bob Kane, like Batman himself, Robin, Nightwing, etc. aided by the Gotham City
    Police trying to stop the gangs led by the most infamous criminals and psychopaths of the DC Comics universe, like The Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, the immortal Ra´s al Ghul and many others.

Knight Models team has created incredible detailed miniatures to accurately portray these characters and their sidekicks, 30 mm scale ready to assemble and paint. This is a licensed and official DC Comics product.

Batman Miniature Game is an innovative and original game system, easy to learn and tactical deep, that features thrilling combats and frenzy action, where bands of 5 to 12 characters fight to achieve their objectives in games of 40 to 60 minutes duration.

Choose side and get ready for the ultimate battle to control the streets of Gotham City!.

I'll be in my bunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Sounds good any news on release? model costs or starter set?

Nope, that's all the information so far.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'll be in my bunk.
    I may have to join you... O_O
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Pfft, get your own bunk.

No, stealing yours. >:3

Daemon-Prince

This game idea makes me cry............
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Don't just say that and not give a reason...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Don't just say that and not give a reason...
    Its a BATMAN GAME!!! For miniatures they seem to put out super hero attempts all the time and they all fold....Plus those sculpts arnt to my taste.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Batman is cool?
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 10-24-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast