BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    First-Captain

These just dropped.

First-Captain

We have a rulebook for Download

[url]http://www.knightmodels.com/media/shop/files/RULEBOOK.pdf[/url]

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

There were some early rules that I read and it did look very complexed but that may have been the wording of the rules and the fact I didn't do a detailed read. So I am hoping these new rules are as brilliant as the models.

First-Captain

How to play Batman Miniatures game

Just looked over the rulebook, not had a proper read yet but in terms of art:

Batwoman on page 11 & 87
    Batgirl page 24 & 107
    Huntress page 42

Please, please, please be hints that we will see models of these characters.

Also, kudos to them for making Poison Ivy leader of her own group rather than a free agent.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

I would love some models based on young justice, but young justice got cancelled because of reasons? great models though

It got cancelled because it was popular with girls. That was literally the reason given to Paul Dini by the teevee executives. I too would like some models based on them. There was talk 6 months ago or more that Batgirl would make an appearance, hope that is true.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast