BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Phototoxin View Post
    I'm assuming they won't be coming painted - I only wonder as I don't know how much overlap between comic books and wargaming there is. Will it put people off buying/playing?
    It's a standard 35mm miniature situation from Knight models. Metal model in a blister that you glue and paint. You can already buy Batman. [url]http://www.knightmodels.com/product.php?id_product=125[/url]

I only have one of their models so far, Anakin Skywalker. They are nice models but pricey.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh wow. JOKER.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Hello

Release list for Batman Miniature Game

November

- Batman
    - Joker's crew starter set
    - Harley Quinn
    - Killer Croc
    - Gotham policemen

December

- donwload rules
    - Penguin crew starter set
    - Catwoman
    - Bane
    - Nightwing

And more surprises
    So getting Catwoman. I assume the rules will be free if you can download them, good idea. It will help sell models and people won't be so cranky if they aren't as good as they would like.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Not really too into Batman, I did love the 90's animated series though. Either way, those miniatures are top-notch! very impressive looking release this looks to be. I know a few bud's who are going to be super happy about this!
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Bane! YUS!

I love the animated series too, best Catwoman ever. Prefer the sophisticated, elegant cat burgler to the slutty thief in teh comics/video games. Though she is still great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    Not really too into Batman, I did love the 90's animated series though. Either way, those miniatures are top-notch! very impressive looking release this looks to be. I know a few bud's who are going to be super happy about this!

"elegant" and "burglar" are two words that you will never see together anywhere else.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I love the animated series too, best Catwoman ever. Prefer the sophisticated, elegant cat burgler to the slutty thief in teh comics/video games. Though she is still great.
    I think it's better than even the Nolan films, just got everything spot on IMO. Also loved it's film-noir visual style, very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    "elegant" and "burglar" are two words that you will never see together anywhere else.
    What about Mine Fujiko from Lupin III ?

surprised nobodise posted the painted models yet so :
    [url]http://www.knightmodels.com/category.php?id_category=30[/url]

looking very impressive, allthough I prefer the 90's version of Harley Quin to that one.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

The Noir aesthetic is lovely. Really wish there was more of it in the Arkham video game series.

Pre-orders are up on Wayland Games too.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast