BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Hello from Amera Plastic Mouldings

Just wanted to introduce myself for the first time on here. I am Jane from Amera Plastic Mouldings. It's clear a few of you are familiar with our scenery, for example we provided the WarGames Con 2011 Terrain, and might have met some of you at Salute this year, or at Derby World Wargames. We have been producing a variety of quality vacuum formed plastic mouldings for modellers and business clients, such as Airfix since 2003. We welcome trade enquiries, selling via shops in UK,and international, as well as through via our website at [url]www.amera.co.uk[/url] . We really welcome feedback and suggestions for new products, and if you have a look at our facebook page, you'll see we share examples of the products painted. [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amera-Plastic-Mouldings/339773496075836?ref=hl[/url] Looking forward in joining in the forums , Andrew the designer of the modellers is always happy to help with tips on preparing the prodcuts or helping with scale queries for example Jane

Chaplain

welcome to the forum, I do like you terrain models
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Scout

ooo I know where to come looking for some terrain, I'll be needing some some time soon

Thanks both and Venvierra just up the road from you on Prudhoe..hello!

Occuli Imperator

I quite like the buildings, they look nice
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

thanks Wolfshae. people share reviews and painting tips too on the site and facebook, hope useful resources Jane
    Last edited by Amera Plastic Mouldings; 10-25-2012 at 02:55 PM.

Fly Lord

Let me give Amera a warm welcome and tell the community we love their products. For the last two years, WargamesCon (aka BoLScon) was made possible by the crates of Amera terrain we used on the tabletop.

The terrain pieces are lightweight, easily painted and stackable. In short the perfect fit for anyone who needs to fill dense tables of terrain on a small budget.

-Larry
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Let me give Amera a warm welcome and tell the community we love their products. For the last two years, WargamesCon (aka BoLScon) was made possible by the crates of Amera terrain we used on the tabletop.

The terrain pieces are lightweight, easily painted and stackable. In short the perfect fit for anyone who needs to fill dense tables of terrain on a small budget.

-Larry
    Never seen there stuff before.....mind you hopefully that will change! (plus ill never make ut to bloscon to see it...)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Kind words Larry much appreciated. And for those new to our products there are a few ranges, do have a look. Just launched a new product today actually, a Lunarscape for Firestorm Armada, and other Starship battles , moon and planet landscapes. [url]http://www.amera.co.uk/product.php?range=u[/url]

This can be used as a single base trimmed to a planet shape or several bases can be joined together to form a larger lunarscape. The base is low profile so models can be easily moved across the surface.
    Jane