BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Ok im thinking VC core doesnt win fights, so Zombies seem the way to go

So fill up core choice with Zombies and let the rest of our chaps do the dirty work.

Seems the way to go, what do you think?

Daemon-Prince

Ghouls + zombies = profit. No really Ghouls eat face.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

VC core is there to suck up wounds and lock enemy units in combat while killy vampires and units do the killing. I never waste points on zombies, too easy to raise them instead. Big units of skeletons, ghouls and a few small units of dire wolves work nicely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    VC core is there to suck up wounds and lock enemy units in combat while killy vampires and units do the killing. I never waste points on zombies, too easy to raise them instead. Big units of skeletons, ghouls and a few small units of dire wolves work nicely.
    Try a 80 man zombie horde with a vampire in it....Makes most armies cry and ask why you would do this to anyone.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Thxs replies White Tiger and eldargal!!

Summoning those zombies are fun till you realize...oh dang, I RAN OUT!! ehehe. More it would seem for me.

80!!! I was thinking 60 but an ogre player chewed through them like candy. 80 should make the ogres gag reflex kick in