BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

I've often found the print resolution unsatisfactory or get too much colour bleed and it's not really something worth investing in a more expensive printer over. Ever have any issues with this?

Nope, I can see how it could happen though. Perhaps making a sheet of portraits you want and have them printed at one of those pay to print places (do you have those in Oz? I'd assume yes, seems like they woudl be fairly ubiquitous). I found paper matters more, regular printing paper is acceptable but not excellent. A good quality glossier paper tends to be better, hold the colour nicely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Yeah, I'll just stick with freehand, can't be arsed going out and trying to find somewhere that sells nice paper. We do have those printing places, but none anywhere convenient to me.

Also, someone really needs to buy you a digital camera for christmas or something.

Whatever works for you is best. I just found this way to be quite fast and satisfactory and there was considerable oohing and aahing at my club so I thought I'd post it in case it would be of some use to someone.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ah, gotta love that awesome brain of yours hun.

Thanks for this cool little guide.

Also Gott, yeah, I would like to get her one. Whether she uses it is another matter.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mcgsr5ii621rdpdtzo2_500.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	3130

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Shas'o

Gotta try this one out.

p.s. She would just sell the camera and buy models.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Oh no, she'd take pictures of her frog whilst she's drunk. She does love that frog.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12