BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Default New 40k Fortifications

These are my favourite Imperiuam terrain pieces GW have put out to date, 140EU for a big bundle, no details of exactly how much in the kit as yet.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Are this only available in NZ & Oz?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I don't see why they would, the WD pictures are from a German WD. Pics courtesy of Kurl Varanak on Warseer.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Oh god is this GW new expansion? ceiling wars? We have to magnetise all our bases and get a metal roof and fight upside down?

Kits themselves look interesting. Any leads on rules in WD, which is my guess
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I don't see why they would, the WD pictures are from a German WD. Pics courtesy of Kurl Varanak on Warseer.
    It was a subtle reference to them being upside down.

Some times I feel my genius is wasted here
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Dont worry Wolfie I got it
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

...Nothing is upside down?

Occuli Imperator

Ok...

Anyway, they look good though I am thinking soon we will be having tabletops that will be cluttered with defense lines and bunkers and stuff

Y'all are weird.

More terrain is only a good thing as far as I'm concerned, I think a good proportion of all the problems people have with 40k and certain more fragile armies has to do with not enough terrain on the table.

Occuli Imperator

Why do you need cover, after all everyone has a 3+ save

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast