BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I took 10 of the new Dark Angel Terminators from the Dark Vengance set and cut off the power fists, replacing them with Lightning Claws left over from building Thunderhammer Assault Terminators. All of the right arms are completely replaced by spare Lightning Claw right arms. Only minimal knife work is required on the rest of the torso to remove a couple of tiny Dark Angel logos. A quick snip with a pair of sidecuts removes the goofy-overdone wings from the sergaent. eBay supplied blank right shoulder pads for the whole crew - now awaiting the Carcharadons (shark) logo.

I now have a full unit of 10 Lightning Claw Terminators with armor bling as "Scoring Troops" with my Badab War Carcharadon's HQ Tyberos and a Spartan Assault Land Raider to deliver them as a unit!

Last edited by Maelstorm; 10-25-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

its way post heresy... super secret alpha infiltrators... and ya fluff as in... not boring. forgiveness is for soap operas and that ilk

nice job on the termies... sounds like it isnt too hard to work with

best chapter with wings i guess is the raptors...

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    best chapter with wings i guess is the raptors...
    ...Are you trying to troll all the Blood Angel and other fans of chapters with wing symbols now?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Brother-Captain

They're just mad because they were born in such a way that they'll never be Ultramarines. Go go Codex: Space Marines p24!

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    ...Are you trying to troll all the Blood Angel and other fans of chapters with wing symbols now?
    i just gave up and ran out of choices... i just went with wings... im currently slowly converting the chosen to loyalist... and cutting out all the sprues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12