BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default November White Dwarf: Warriors of Chaos

So its here! Whats inside then...

There is a "gift guide" attached, and on the back page we have a photo of Bilbo, Gandalf and the Company, a little blurb about the film telling us to keep an eye on White Dwarf and also the logo for the new boxed game! The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Strategy Battle Game - your telling me there ISN'T a new boxed set coming out?

Also attached is a mini-codex update for the new Warrior of Chaos models.

It looks like the first two pages come out as a massive Chaos Warriors poster.

A look at all the new releases, including the army boxes, paints and basing kits and all the new Chaos stuff.

Battle Report: Warriors of Chaos v Ogre Kingdoms

A load of other 40k articles including parade ground look at imperial guard tanks.

On the back page we have a large portrait of Thorin Oakshield...

Of course (cheap plug) we do it for £4.90 here on our site, dispatches almost immediately.
    [url]http://www.greendragongames.co.uk/white-dwarf-395.html[/url]

Fun fact:
    Games Workshop once again proved they hate Australia by not including the Warriors of Chaos rules update in the Australian version of White Dwarf.

Chapter-Master

Really? Is that an error? I can't imagine why they would deliberately want to do that.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Sergeant

This I do find strange! Any other AUS folks on here can verify this?