BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Captain

Orks and Necrons are my favorite armies anyway, so now I get to use them together. Are the Orks mind-controlled slaves or has the power of the Waagh somehow overcome the Necrons' mindshackle scarabs? How about looted tin boyz?

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbalaya View Post
    Orks and Necrons are my favorite armies anyway, so now I get to use them together. Are the Orks mind-controlled slaves or has the power of the Waagh somehow overcome the Necrons' mindshackle scarabs? How about looted tin boyz?
    Looted Necron Warriors! Their entire race is machines and orks make machines work "by thinking they will work". Makes sense to me.
    Borderline alcoholic and happy about it.
    Don't get your religion mixed with my Constitution. The mixture curdles.

I'm going to use my Heresy era Emperor's Children as 'antique' mind shackle victims...
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Domo arigato Mister Orkboto?
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I thought Americans didn't take the piss out of gingers like we do? O_o
    You should watch more South Park.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbalaya View Post
    Chumby this is a good story. However the vast mmajority of Necron-Ork armies (can we call them 'Norks'?) will be cron air/ nob biker for the power gamer fraternity.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Chumby this is a good story. However the vast mmajority of Necron-Ork armies (can we call them 'Norks'?) will be cron air/ nob biker for the power gamer fraternity.
    So? People are free to play their armies how they like. I try not to get worked up over how somebody else plays with their war dollies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12