BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quote Originally Posted by Gir View Post
    Owning a house and driving a terrible car doesn't mean you can afford this stuff. In fact, normally it means you can't.

Exactly, an attack from a hater; yoose dunt be likin FW, yoose just cant afford it... derp

I will be in Vegas for the Cigar Aficianado Big Smoke, Marine Corps Birthday, Veterans day, and my Birthday... and I will not be driving my terrible stimulates the economy car, but flying, I am flying business class because I do not see the value in first class, like I do not see the value in most FW models that are shipped in a plastic bag, have numerous mold flaws, and look like they were designed by a monkey playing with its own shat...

Quote Originally Posted by RexScarlet View Post
    And SM dread has exhausts also, so, if it has a fluff atomic reactor, as you say, why does it have stoopid fuel tanks sitting on it?

Rhino runs on garbage?
    If rubbish burns, then the Rhino can run on it.

As for Dreadnought exhausts, nuclear power stations often have cooling towers. Why not a Dread?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm going to go right ahead and close this thread....
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910