BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Denied's Newer Dreadknight (with bendy legs!!!)

Hey all some of you may remember my previous Dreadkngiht build. It was stock and I wanted to just get a feel for building it before I tried messing around too much with the model (you can find it here [url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?25539-Denied-s-new-DreadKnight[/url] ). Personally I love the model, but I hate it's pose and limited range of motion. This time around I tried getting creative with the stance. Nothing major just bend it legs a little so they don't have that kick-me-in-the-balls look. Well it took a lot of work, which is sad and annoying as this model really is pretty, but has such an UGLY pose. Anyways sorry my pictures are crap I need a better set up for this but prior to priming and painting what do you guys think?

Even with the cutting right under the knee the models motion is still very limited because of the armor plates and pistons on the back.
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

And here we are with him all painted and based up for your viewing pleasure let me know folks.

Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!